HTML symbols are characters or icons that can be used in HTML documents to represent various objects, concepts, or actions. They are typically used to enhance the visual appeal and readability of a web page.
Here are some commonly used HTML symbols:
- ♥ represents a heart symbol (♥)
- ✓ represents a checkmark symbol (✓)
- × represents a multiplication symbol (×)
- ± represents a plus/minus symbol (±)
- © represents the copyright symbol (©)
- ® represents the registered trademark symbol (®)
- ™ represents the trademark symbol (™)
You can find a complete list of HTML symbols and their corresponding codes in the HTML entity reference. Keep in mind that not all symbols are supported by all fonts or devices, so it’s important to choose symbols that are widely recognized and supported.